As a matter of company policy, RJP ELECTRIC makes every possible effort to provide all employees with a safe and healthful workplace, free from recognized hazards and dangers.
The guidelines and procedures outlined herein shall be considered to be “part of the work” and shall be followed by all RJP ELECTRIC supervisors and employees. Failure to follow these procedures will result in disciplinary action. Disciplinary action will be applied to all levels of employees without regard for position, seniority, race or sex.
Employees who violate safety laws, project owner or Company policy shall be disciplined as follows:
1. Verbal Warnings – Employees will receive verbal warnings for failing to follow basic safety rules or procedures, i.e., not wearing required personal protective equipment. Foreman will record the verbal warning on the employee’s time card.
2. Removal From Project – Employees who repeatedly fail to follow basic safety rules or procedures even after several verbal warnings, will be removed from the project.
3. Termination – Serious violations of safety may result in termination.
4. Employee safety complaints shall be referred to Randy Bowers and shall be investigated by him. The written record of the complaint and the results of the investigation shall be available at RJP ELECTRIC’s office. Contact Randy Bowers.
RJP ELECTRIC’s safety and accident prevention efforts are designed to encompass pertinent government and industry standards and are to be directed beyond these standards, where required, to be effective in guaranteeing the health and safety of our employees.
Regulatory agencies’ standards to be followed per legal jurisdiction:
1. OSHA – Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
2. State and local laws and regulations.
3. Owner’s safety requirements.
4. Insurance company’s recommendations.